Thursday, June 3, 2010

4 days to go.....

Well I broke down today and couldn't put it off any longer.....I went to the store and got a couple pregnancy tests! I look at it as I did pretty well not getting them until now! :) hehe I'm so tempted to just go take a test real quick, what could it hurt, right?! But.......I promised Corey after we did IUI that I will not take a test until the doctor gave us the go to do so. So....I gotta hold up my end of the deal.....ahhh....but it's soooo darn tempting! :)

We have 4 days to go until our test date. We have decided that whatever happens on Monday/Tuesday.....we are not going to say anything to anyone, until we come home. It just so happens that we will be coming home to Minneapolis next Wednesday-Sunday for my sister's giving birth and I'm throwing my best friend Ali's bachelorette party on Saturday. Ever since we started trying to have a family...I have been very strong about no matter when it happens, we will not tell anyone unless we are in person. At least our immediate family. So.....if I don't answer my phone on Monday/Tuesday......it won't mean I am or am not pregnant, just that I want to tell my family in person what the outcome was. Does that sound selfish? :( Sorry if it does, we have lived away from our family for so long, this just means the world to me to be able to tell them in person and share the excitement with them! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment