Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good news!

Well we got a ray of sunshine for good news this morning! :) I got a call from Molly, one of Dr. Wittmaack's nurses regarding my blood test that I had done yesterday to check my progesterone level. She stated that the doctor likes to get at least the levels/results to be 30 and mine was a 50.8. Yippiee!!!!! I got so excited, I stepped away from work to call Corey and tell him!!!! Yay!!! What that means exactly is, that i'm not for sure pregnant, it only means that it is a very good level for the ability to hold a safe pregnancy! She went forth in telling me that, next Monday's progesterone and HcG levels check will determine if its a positive or negative. Next Monday I can go buy a take home pregnancy test and see what the result says! I'm so excited...I think I'm going to buy out the whole inventory of tests at the store! :) Corey's reminding me that now I can relax and enjoy the next week since my levels came back so great! i think I'll take his advice and just take it easy, try to enjoy this time in our lives. Only 5 days to go till we find out!!! :)

Baby dust!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome journey for you both and I am honored to be able to follow you through it. Needless to say I will be praying for you because the power of prayer is amazing.
    Love you both,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Womderful news!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all goes well next week. As I said before, you are both in my prayers. We just have to put our trust in God.
    love you...
    carolyn

    ReplyDelete