Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A little about us...

Hello Everyone!

I'll have to apologize in advance, when I talk, I sometimes tend to jump around so please bare with me while I tell our story.

Just to give you an idea who you're about to read about....my name is Kathy and my husband is Corey. I was lucky enough to be able to marry to the man of my dreams whom I met almost seven years ago when we were in college at my cousin's wedding. From May 24th, 2003 and that day forward, we have been the light in each other's lives. A lovely 3 1/2 years later we got married on September 9, 2006 in our hometown Fargo, North Dakota. The rest is pretty much history...

From the day we got married we have been trying to conceive a baby and have had many let downs. At first we thought it was just our timing that was off and so we bought many books on how to time everything correctly and purchased ovulation predictor kits along with way to many pregnancy tests. Many months later we still were without good news. Little did we know what lied ahead of us, the very long road that we have been on I would like to share with you, in hopes that someone, somewhere out there this may help them cope with the hardship they are going through like we are at this time. I know when I feel down I tend to surf the web to look for other bloggers stories that hep lift my spirits, reading about their happy endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment